CVMA is a national organization, Chapter 32-6 is based out of​​ Casa Grande, Arizona

Specific requirements for membership are contained in the National By-laws.
There are 3 types of CVMA Membership:
Full Member (FM): 
If you were active duty, reserve, or National Guard and you deployed to a combat theater of operations, you are a qualified applicant. You must own, operate, and carry current insurance on a motorcycle of 500cc or above. Veterans, active duty, reserve, and National Guard personnel must be prepared to show proof of combat military service or deployment through; Veterans - DD214, Active Duty/Reserve/National Guard: Army - ORB/ERB (2-1) Marine Corps/Navy - Page 4, Air Force - Award Data Record Page and Coast Guard - PDR Award Page
Support Member (SUP): 

Must be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces and provide documentation of service. Must be sponsored by a FM, you must own, operate and carry current insurance on a motorcycle of 500cc and  Support membership has specific limitations

Auxiliary (AUX): 

Must be the spouse, widow, or widower of a FM and prepared to show proof by Marriage License and/or Death Certificate.
If interested please contact contact us so we can invite you to the next Chapter meeting or meet and greet.  Bring a copy of your DD214 or related docs to verify you are qualified for membership.  All applicants must read and understand the National By-Laws and National Protocols. These are the guidelines under which the CVMA operates. 


​Interested in Becoming a Member

Why are you interested in membership?